Mainslab is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in connection with your use of our website. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you through our website will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The data controller of this website is Mainslab. The corporate details can be found on the 'Contacts' section of our website. You may use the contact details provided there to contact Mainslab if you have any questions concerning this policy.
- Corporate Details (including contact details): See first paragraph above.
- Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing: See 'Information we may collect from you' above.
- International Transfers: We maintain personal data within the EEA.
Recipients: See 'Disclosure of your information' above.
- Personal Information Retention: Personal data gathered through this site is generally retained for a period of five years, although it may be deleted earlier.
- Data Subject Rights: See 'Your Rights' above.
- Supervisory Body: The supervisory body in most cases will be the national data protection authority in the EU jurisdiction in which you normally access this site or in the Member State where you live or work.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You also have rights to request us to review the information held by us about you and to require us to update and correct your personal data, to provide you with details of the information held by us about you and under certain circumstances you may have rights to request us to provide your details to others (known as portability rights), to obtain a restriction on processing of your personal data, the right, to require erasure of your data and, where applicable, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Requests to exercise these rights (which are subject to conditions) should be made using the contact details for Mainslab stated on our website. Requests will be handled in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Disclosure of your information
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, certain functionality on the site cannot be provided to you.
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as which pages you visit. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website work.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to help improve our website. This information may be passed on by us to our IT and business development service providers located in the EEA to help us analyse this data. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We use this information to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. If you specifically provide contact details to us, we use these contact details to respond to queries and requests you make to us and, where permitted by law, to send you related information about us.